Rental & Sales Operations
- Flexible rental billing codes to handle any type of billing – daily, weekly, monthly, calendar month or 28 day month, in advance, in arrears, 3×3 (best) pricing, excess meter usage, utilization based billing, non-rental days, and customizable billing segments.
- Complete multi-location warehouse functionality including shipping and receiving, delivery and pickup documents, transfer orders, unit activation and deactivation.
- Pre-authorization or pro-forma invoicing, recurring rental invoicing, contract invoicing, equipment and parts sales invoicing, and batch invoicing.
- Built in CRM functionality to manage your contacts, opportunities and marketing campaigns.
- Advanced pricing capabilities to manage rental and sale pricing by all customers, individual customers, customer groups and marketing campaigns.
Fleet Asset Management
- Utilization and margin tracking – In a snapshot, see your utilization percentage, revenue and costs, margin and ROI for each rental unit or for each subcategory of equipment.
- Planned Maintenance – track different types of maintenance required for each rental unit and setup your planned maintenance schedule by time or by meter usage.
- Metered Usage – track any type of metered usage on your equipment, such as hours on an engine or miles on a trailer.
Service Work Orders
- Planned maintenance for your own equipment or customer owned equipment.
- Work orders for off rent inspections, cleanings and repairs.
- Technician dispatching and scheduling.
- Manage replenishment levels whether it’s purchasing from a vendor or stocking your service vans from your warehouse.
- Track inventory in multiple locations and transfer between them.
- Integrate with your suppliers using optional EDI functionality.
- Vendor purchase price management
- Time tested, Sarbanes-Oxley compliant accounting functionality used by over 100,000 public and private companies worldwide, powered by Microsoft®.
- Multiple costing methods for inventory – FIFO, LIFO, Average, Specific Costing and Standard Costing.
- Accrued and Deferred rental revenue calculations and postings.
- Complete Fixed Asset functionality with integration to rental fleet management.
- Manage accounts receivables, accounts payables and general ledger with easy to use customizable interfaces.
- Slice and Dice your accounting data by user defined dimensions for advanced GL analysis.
- Create reports, dashboards and data visualizations of key information.